logonavbar Forum About Us Friends RSS Feed Email Us!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen...




Sorry for the delay in shows. For better or worse, Life has not been treating me (Matt) gently for the past few weeks, so I haven't posted a show in a little while. We have a wonderful little Episode 7 with musical guest Failed Attempts and Facial hair and Episode 8 I think is one of the best discussions we've ever recorded, so there's some good stuff coming up... But I can't quite lock myself down to a time when it's all gonna be up, but it'll be soon. So I apologize to all of you for breaking the schedule so much, but you'll have episode 7 within the next few days, I'm hoping. Thanks for sticking around!

P.S. In the Meantime... why don't you check out an episode you missed, or, BETTER YET! head over to www.twomustaches.com and check out the new season of THEIR great comedy podcast. OR http://www.myspace.com/failedattemptsatfacialhair for upcoming musical guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment